Cyn’s Roasted Spare Ribs
|June 19, 2012||Posted by admin under Pork, Recipe||
Here’s another GREAT recipe from Cyn!
One rack of pork spare ribs (2-3 lbs)
One jar of The Bubbas Barbikyu marinade
1) Cut up the rack into individual ribs (can be done by yourself or ask the butcher!)
2) Marinate the spare ribs in the famous The Bubbas Barbikyu marinade for 12 hours. Feel free to use
the whole jar!
**12 hours later**
3) Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
4) Place the ribs on a baking sheet/pan in a even single layer. Dump the sauce in there too!
5) Oven roast the spare ribs for an hour.
You can prepare a salad for the side dish. Or do what I did, Pillsbury crescent rolls! By the time the crescent rolls has finished baking, the ribs will be at the perfect temperature to be eaten!
Perfect for mopping up the sauce on your fingers too!