How to Throw an AWESOME Party with the Bubbas.
|February 21, 2012||Posted by admin under News||
How many times have you been to a party with the same old menu: hot dogs, hamburgers, grilled chicken, and pasta salad? Everyone goes to the same store, and gets the same old stuff. Zzzzzzz…Borrrrr-innnnnnng.
YOU can do better with the Bubbas!
Whether you marinade your meats cook yourself or buy pre made, The Bubbas’ Barbikyu is all you need to make YOUR party stand out from the rest.
Or if you live in Englishtown, NJ or Staten Island, you can order a tray of pork and chicken Barbikyu Shisk-kebobs from the Bubbas. Get them pre-cooked and warm them up or buy them raw and cook them on your charcoal grill. Just make sure you Contact the Bubbas’ and place your order early!
You won’t believe the rave reviews you will get for this fantastic twist to your menu.
Here’s some other great ideas for your party:
- Save on decorations. Plan ahead and get fun and exciting decorations and party favors from Oriental Trading. They have something for every holiday and occasion. Personalize favors with a note for each of your guests thanking them for coming to your party. Other places to get great ideas is your local dollar store, or wholesale liquidators.
- Make your party personal! You want this to be something they remember. Have fun! Make a signature drink for the party. It doesn’t have to be alcoholic (but that always helps). Come up with recipe that is a twist on lemonade, or fruit punch, or create a buzz and get the blender going. Give the drink a fun name that goes with the theme of your party, like “Bubba’s Best Punch” or “Awesome Aide” It really doesn’t matter what you call it. Everyone will be excited that you put some extra thought to the party. You can find great drink recipes at Drinksmixer.com or AllRecipies.com
- Don’t forget the details! Come up with a music play list. The Bubbas’ are a big fan of the 80′s (but that’s just us). The point is, music sets the mood, don’t forget it.
- Keep your guests entertained. Plan to get some games going. Trivia, karaoke, or Wii Tournaments, or some other type of group competitions. Find great ideas on websites like Party 411. Talk up fun, so everyone knows you have it planned for later on. That way you don’t have to sell everyone on the idea during the party. They know you have been planning this all along. Promise some prizes…(things you picked up at the dollar store or may we suggest a bottle of Bubbas’ Marinade) and you have full participation.
- Don’t forget to take lots of pictures!!! You can use them in the invites for your next party!
Have more great party ideas? We’d love to hear them!